Skip navigation links
Types of Allergies
Allergy Symptoms
Allergy Treatment
Children and Allergies
Seasonal Allergies
Other Resources
Minimize Risk
Emergency Conditions
Specialist Care
Action Plan
Who Has Allergies and Why
Find an Allergist
ACAAI > Patients & Public > Allergies > Anaphylaxis

How to Contact an Allergist for Ongoing Care

If you’ve had an anaphylactic episode or have severe allergies, it’s important to work with an allergist – a doctor who specializes in diagnosing and treating asthma and other allergic diseases. Be certain that your allergist is certified by the American Board of Allergy and Immunology. Find an Allergist in your area.

Insect Allergy Information

Learn more about insect allergies, including methods to avoid insect bites, treatment options, and more.

Learn More »

Food Allergy Information

Learn more about how to manage and treat your food allergy symptoms.

Learn More »

Drug Allergy Information

Learn more about your drug allergy, including information on how to manage the condition.

Learn More »